To us, estate planning is all about you. We work with you to build your estate plan to accomplish your goals and carry out your wishes. The most important step in our estate planning process is a conversation with one of our attorneys about your values, concerns, objectives, and options.
We regularly assist clients who want to ensure their young children are cared for upon their deaths, as well as clients who need sophisticated wealth transfer tax planning.
Here are a few of the estate planning tools we use most often:
- Powers of Attorney
- Advance Medical Directives
- Revocable Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts (including life insurance trusts)
- Charitable Trusts/Foundations
- GRATs, GRUTs, IDGTs
- Installment Sales to Grantor Trusts
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Estate Freezes/Valuation Discount Planning
- Family Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies
- Intra-Family Loans and Sales
- Qualified Domestic Trusts