Phone: (703) 896-1166 | Email: email@example.com | Business Card: VCF
Estate Planning, Probate & Estate Administration, Business Formation & Succession, Taxation
Kevin’s practice encompasses the range of trusts and estates matters but concentrates on tax matters and the administration of complex trusts and estates. Having practiced law at a top-rated D.C. law firm, worked for a member of Congress, and with two small children at home, Kevin is adept at rolling-up-his sleeves (figuratively only, of course) and getting things done. Hailing from Michigan, Kevin claims to be the only person in the office who can drive in winter weather.
Kevin handles the following types of matters, among others:
- the design and preparation of estate plans
- the administration of trusts and estates
- the preparation of estate and gift tax returns
- the preparation of fiduciary and final individual income tax returns
Best way to contact Kevin
Call Kevin at (703) 896-1166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catholic University of America, The Columbus School of Law, J.D., 2005;
- Michigan State University, B.A. and B.S., 1997
- Member, Rotary Club of Vienna, Virginia
- Member, Northern Virginia Estate Planning Council
- Member, Fairfax Bar Association, Wills Trusts and Estates Section
- Presenter, National Business Institute, June 2015