We at Yates Campbell & Hoeg are thinking of our staff, clients, friends, and members of our community during these difficult times. We remain available to assist with your legal matters, and the collective well-being is at the top of our minds.
While we have no reason to believe that anyone who has visited our offices has been exposed to COVID-19, we have implemented the following measures to do our part to limit the spread of the virus:
- Telework and remote access capabilities have been enhanced or additionally implemented for our professionals.
- All personnel who are able to operate remotely are expected to do so.
- In-office meetings, except for emergency situations, have been suspended. We are conducting non-emergency meetings by telephone and video conference.
- Outside access to the physical office has been limited, and office facilities are disinfected multiple times per day.
- Only minimal on-site personnel are allowed to occupy the office site, to minimize social contact.
Our up-to-date technology enables us to be fully functional and serve our clients as usual, even though the above described procedures have been implemented.
If further restrictions are necessary, such as fully closing our office site, we have the ability to function completely remotely.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by email or telephone so that we may continue to serve your needs.