From estates with French jewelry collections and prized stallions, to estate planning for ordinary people like us and our loved ones, Lisa can and has handled it. She brings her seemingly inexhaustible supply of legal knowledge—and her customary charm and calm—to bear for every client.
Over her 20+ years practicing trusts and estates law, she has developed extensive knowledge of planning for assisted reproductive technology, same-sex couples, closely-held businesses, incapacitated beneficiaries, and non-citizens. In the office, we count on her for input in those cases as well as for her ability to take charge of a project and get it done.
Lisa has recently taken up ballroom dancing. She claims to be a beginner, but we’re pretty sure she scores perfect 10s.
Lisa handles the following types of matters, among others:
- the design and preparation of estate plans
- the administration of trusts and estates
- succession planning for entrepreneurs with closely-held businesses
- marital agreements (a.k.a, prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements)
- charitable planning and tax-exempt organizations (e.g., private foundations and tax-exempt trusts)
- the modification of irrevocable trusts
- disputes over trusts and estates
- guardianships and conservatorships
- special needs trusts
Best way to contact Lisa
- VA 1992
- DC 1995
- MD 2013
- FL 2015
- Georgetown University, J.D., 1992
- SUNY Stony Brook, B.A., 1985
Recent Blog Posts
Unable to display feed at this time.