Phone: (703) 896-1168 | Email: email@example.com
We use Bill’s office phone extension as our bat signal. Having experience in trust departments and an accounting firm, Bill’s knowledge of trust and estate accountings, tax returns, and investment analysis is, to put it simply, extensive. Bill has an interest in planned giving and has served on the boards and committees of several non-profit organizations.
Bill works on the following types of matters, among others:
- Trust and estate inventories and accountings
- Preparation of tax returns, including income tax returns for trusts and estates, estate tax returns, and gift tax returns
- Probate of wills
Best way to contact Bill
Call the office at (703) 896-1168 and ask for Bill or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campbell University, B.B.A., Trust Management, 1980
- Certified Financial Planner, 1986
- National Graduate Trust School, 1989
- Cannon Trust School (I, II, III), 2005
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor, 2005