Phone: (703) 237-4230 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No matter how clients get their money be it very hard work or inheritance, Rhonda believes that it is important to protect that money from creditors or too much taxation. Over the years of her practice, she has developed an expansive knowledge of methods to protect those assets from creditors and taxation.
Rhonda and her husband, a retired Marine Corps Officer, live in Northern Virginia with their two children and their beloved service dog, Natalie. Rhonda has studied voice for much of her life and she currently sings with the Alexandria Singers.
The following are a sample of some of Rhonda’s favorite methods:
- A simple third-party trust containing the right language that is easy for the Client to understand and still an extremely effective asset protection technique;
- Drafting trusts using the asset protection and tax planning opportunities from the $5.45 million gift tax exemption;
- Structuring lifetime and testamentary trusts for those clients that desire them so those trusts will not be considered “support trusts” that are vulnerable to creditors;
- The important benefit of choosing to protect business and investment assets in a charging order jurisdiction, thus having very good creditor protection rather than simply using a garden variety Limited Liability Company for any jurisdiction;
- Structuring clients’ assets using multiple forms of asset protection and tax planning thus building almost insurmountable walls that will frustrate a prospective creditor.
- Loyola Law School, J.D. 1995
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A.
- Rhonda has been awarded the AV® Preeminent™ Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- 10 out of 10 ranking on AVVO
- Woman Leader in the Law
- Top Lawyer in California, Virginia and DC
- Best Attorneys in Virginia and DC